WONDERING IF TAX LIEN INVESTING IS FOR YOU?
We’ve specialized in Georgia law for more than two decades. Buying tax liens can be a fantastic investing strategy, but you'll need to know what you’re doing as each state has it's own unique laws. We can help you understand the Georgia tax lien process.
Are you curious to learn the basics? Our Introductory Bootcamp is the perfect way to get your toes wet and determine whether tax lien investing is for you.
Are you a licensed real estate professional? Earn 3 continuing education credit hours for this bootcamp! Create a competitive edge and Impress your investor buyers with your new tax lien knowledge. You'll gain a large-scale overview of tax lien investing and how to make it profitable.
Ultimately, whether you're a new investor, seasoned investor or real estate professional, we want to empower you to make educated, informed decisions for your future, and our Introductory Bootcamp is a fantastic way to figure out if you want to continue learning more about tax lien investing.
THE IN PERSON INTRODUCTORY GA TAX LIEN BOOTCAMP IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY! SIGN UP TODAY
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- How to get started investing with Georgia tax liens
- GA tax lien process
- The difference between tax liens, tax lien certificates and tax deeds
- Interest rates by state
- Tax lien types by state
- How to own real estate free and clear via tax lien investing
- How to double your capital with interest redemption
- Where to find funding to purchase tax liens
- Participate in mock auctions
- Participate in Q/A