4 Day Bootcamp
IS TAX LIEN INVESTING FOR YOU?
After completing this in person 4 Day GA Tax Lien Bootcamp, you will be a professional GA Tax Lien Investor. The goal is to provide students with the knowledge and the confidence required to bid at the tax sale auction in three days.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This in-person bootcamp is conducted on Friday-Sunday and the next first Tuesday of the month. Here is what to expect over the 4 day GA Tax Lien Bootcamp: •
- Day 1-2 are two full days of intensive, interactive, and immersive knowledge about the tax lien process and the importance of mastering the Due Diligence On Everything (D.D.O.E).
- Day 3 is the bus tour
- Day 4 will be held on the first Tuesday of the month at the county courthouse steps where students can see a real live auction and bid on
- Bonus conference call to ensure students are ready to bid at the next auction and answer any final questions.
What you will learn
- Learn the tax lien process and the difference between tax liens, tax lien certificates and tax deeds
- Learn how to own real estate free and clear
- Learn how to create retirement income, create passive income, create wealth and create freedom
- Learn how to get started investing with GA Tax Liens
- Learn how to create a wealth generation plan using tax lien investing strategies (properties & interest)
- Learn how to calculate redemptions at any point in the process
- Learn how to earn 20%+ on your money
- Learn the various tax lien exit strategies
- Learn the various ways to financing these deals
- Learn which vendors are required in the tax lien process (we provide list)
- Learn how to obtain and process list from various counties
- Learn how to calculate max bid amounts for flips and hold/buy parcels
- Learn how to create bidding strategies
- Review case studies
- Attend a bus tour
- Attend a live county auction
- Recap on sessions
- Complete weekly homework assignment and breakout group sessions
- Participate in mock auctions
- Participate in Q&A sessions
- We help you gain the confidence required to purchase your first tax lien.